Dr. Colbert's Keto Zone Diet: Burn Fat, Balance Appetite Hormones, and Lose Weight. Keto Zone Diet preaches the benefits of the keto eating plan, it emphasises fresh food, and it includes a handful of recipes. But it's not prescriptive, which means it's easier to follow, and easier to integrate into a family.
$5 OFF Storewide.
Click through this link and take $5 off storewide
What is a Keto Zone Diet?
Put simply, the idea is that the low-fat and low-calorie diets dominating the industry don't work (as anyone caught on the diet-weight gain treadmill knows). The Keto Zone diet is a variation of the famed Atkins diet, which focuses on losing weight by limiting carbohydrate intake and eating moderate amounts of fat. Fat makes us feel full, while limiting carbs help us not to feel hungry between meals.
In practice, this means no bread, pasta, rice, corn, cereals, potatoes, sugar, or alcohol, limited fruit and limited starchy vegetables (like sweet potatoes and beans). It means moderate protein and fat (e.g. meat, dairy, and nuts), and unlimited low-starch vegetables. He also emphasises the importance of using good fats (such as avocado oil, coconut oil, olive oil, or butter from grass-fed cows) not bad fats (such as canola oil or soybean oil).
It's simple, it's workable, and it's sustainable
It's workable. We can cook and serve the whole family the same food. We just choose our proportions.
We won't go into the science - you can read the book for that. We recommend you do, because this diet does go against a lot of the mainstream dietary advice. If following a low-fat, high-carb diet works for you, then great. Go with it. But we feel constantly hungry on a low-fat diet. We lose weight, but gain it all back again (sound familiar?). We don't get so hungry on a low-carb diet, which has to be a good thing. If you not hungry (and can withstand the temptation to eat when you not hungry), then it's going to be easier to lose weight.
It doesn't matter that there aren't many recipes
The internet is full of #Keto options, including cauliflower rice, cauliflower hash browns, and cauliflower pizza base, and a bread substitute or pancakes made from egg and cream cheese (the pancakes are a little sweeter than my regular recipe, but that means I don't need the maple syrup).
If you're curious about the keto diet, then Dr. Colbert's Keto Zone Diet is a good introduction. If you're a keto ninja, then this probably isn't the diet for you.
Divine Health Keto Zone MCT Oil Powder Review
Great-tasting MCT oil powder made from real coconut oil.
Divine Health's Dr. Colbert calls himself "America's #1 doctor for faith & medicine." He has office locations in Orlando and Dallas, and users can make an appointment with him right on his website for anti-aging treatments. He sells superfood mixes, MCT oil, ketone powders, collagen and a few books he has authored.
When to Use
- Morning - In your coffee as delicious creamer
- Afternoon - To curb your hunger
- Dessert - To satisfy your sweet tooth
- Snacktime - To help you meet your macros
- Office - To help you focus before work or a big meeting
The Main Benefits
- Fuel Your Brain - Energy for your brain with ketosis promoting MCTs you can take on the go with you.
- Stay Satisfied - This high-fat powder is made from real coconuts and will help keep you full and satisfied during intermittent fasting, or anytime you feel hungry.
- Mess Free, Flavor Full - Just mix a scoop with your favorite beverage for an easy, satisfying treat. MCT Oil Powder can make your coffee creamy, turn almond milk into keto chocolate milk, or add clean, delicious sweetness to your morning smoothie.
Every ingredient pulls its weight.
MCTs are a unique type of fatty acid found in coconut oil that is metabolized quicker than the typical fats we get in our diet. MCTs provide a boost in ketones which may support support mental clarity and focus.
Acacia fiber is a prebiotic fiber.
We consider acacia fiber the cleanest fiber there is.
In 2016, the FDA changed the definition of fiber and now acacia fiber is under review to be reinstated as an approved fiber. This ruling makes it look like our products have more carbs in our formula than before. Rest assured, we haven't changed our formulations.
If you are counting net carbs to stay in ketosis, do not be alarmed by the additional net carbs on our labels. None of our ingredients have changed and all of our products are tested not to kick you out of ketosis.
Stevia is a low-calorie sugar substitute that comes from the Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni) plant.
- Available in several different flavors (Coconut Cream Flavor, Dutch Chocolate, Hazelnut Flavor, Vanilla Flavor, Unflavored)
- Has a good 30 servings per container
- This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, lactose-free, soy-free and vegan friendly
- Contains a fairly high amount of C8
- It appears to be very easy to get in contact with Dr. Colbert if you have questions or want to meet him
- Contains stevia to sweeten the product
Please compare South Beach Diet with other diet companies: Atkins, BistroMD, Keto Advanced Weight Loss, Medifast, Nutrisystem, SlimFast, Splendid Spoon, Weight Watchers, DoFasting, Noom, Key Eats, Keto Zone Diet